[one-users] user management

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Oct 21 12:51:33 PDT 2009

Hi Shi,

Thank you very much for your great feedback.

About the "To hash or not to hash $ONE_AUTH file" issue. You are
probably right here.
We have filed an issue for this, and we will take care of this for 1.4.2.

About the "oneadmin account". You are right again, the current
approach is not too elegant. As part of 1.4.2 we have also in mind to
extend the user management module in OpenNebula, so it can be
integrated with other authorization/authentication systems, include
user roles (so different users can use the admin role) and so on. As
part of this development campaign we will improve the creation of the
oneadmin account.

Cheers

Ruben

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/163