[one-users] kvm support

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Oct 16 07:35:01 PDT 2009

Yep, that is exactly it. OpenNebula will load sets of drivers to deal
with different hypervisors from the same OpenNebula instance. Please
come back if you have any doubts/problems with this.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova