[one-users] Xml Output error

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:45:38 PDT 2009

Hello,

What Linux distribution are you using and what is the version of ruby
you have installed? REXML comes standard with ruby so it is a bit
strange that it is not found.

Bye

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Bauer, Gerhard (NSN - DE/Munich)
<gerhard.bauer at nsn.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using OpenNebula 1.4 Beta release.
>
> I will use the xml output format, but each command (e.g onehost list -x)
> returns with an error.
> --> XMLUtils.rb …. to_xml: uninitialized constant REXML:: Formatters
> (NameError)
>
> Any idea what is wrong with my installation?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Gerhard

Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher