[one-users] econe-upload timeout

Javier Fontan jfontan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 03:33:26 PDT 2009

Hello,

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 2:20 AM, Rogier Mars <rogier at fortytwo.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to upload a 1GB linux image with the econe-upload command. After the
> file was uploaded to <imagedir>/tmp/ it started to do the multipart thing,
> but a couple of seconds after it created the RackMultipart file in
> <imagedir>/tmp the econe-upload command exited with an timeout error message
> (see below). I have installed and use the multipart-post gem, as I run in
> CentOS (econe-upload -M <imagefile>).
>
> What can cause this error?

I am pretty sure the problem comes from a small timeout in the command
that uploads the file. We a changing a couple of things in the cloud
components and this issue will be addressed. Thank you for pointing us
about this problem.

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher