[one-users] OpenNebula 1.4 Release Plan

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Oct 7 14:16:40 PDT 2009

Dear friends,

As some of you have noticed  our release plan for 1.4 is a "bit"
overdue. Our goal is to make 1.4 as rock solid as possible and the
best opensource tool for Cloud Computing. We have decided to extend
the 1.4 release plan to accommodate important features like cloud
interfaces, support for block devices, to solve the ONE_AUTH security
flaw, or to prepare binary packets for the most common
distributions... A complete list of the pending things planned for 1.4
can be found in [1].

"Updated" Release Plan for 1.4
=======================
October 30th: OpenNebula 1.3.85 (1.4beta2) Second beta for 1.4. The
trunk will be frozen for new features, and only bug fixing is allowed
.
November 13th: OpenNebula 1.3.90 (1.4RC) Release candidate. Only
important bug fixes will be committed.
November 20th: OpenNebula 1.4.0

We hope you'll find that the improvements we are making are well worth
any inconvenience.

Cheers

Ruben

Refs