[one-users] Configure VN for DHCP

santosh gandham santhosh003 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 05:14:39 PDT 2009

Hi,
      Thank you. I am not planning to deploy DHCP server as a VM. The
network setup here is managed by DHCP. So, my doubt is when we create VM,
won't the hypervisor automatically setup network configuration setttings? If
it can, why do we need to mention network details in the template? Sorry if
my question seems silly. Thank you.

-santhosh