[one-users] node no resource assigned

Liu, Zhentao Zhentao.Liu at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Thu Oct 1 03:31:57 PDT 2009

Hello, everyone

I have create a node using a remote server. But it seems the node was not assigned to CPU resource.

I can ping from the front-end to the node without password. Because of the security policy of our institute I can't ping from the node to the front-end. Is it the reason that the node can't get resource?  Or is there any other reasons?

This is the result of "onehost list" on the front-end.
 HID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   0 193.175.134.144             0             0    100                   on

This is the "onehost show 0" result:

root at taresian:/var/log/one# onehost show 0
HID      = 0
HOSTNAME = 193.175.134.144
IM MAD   = im_kvm
VMM MAD  = vmm_kvm
TM MAD   = tm_ssh
MANAGED  = 1
ATTRIBUTES

	ARCH=x86_64
	CPUSPEED=
	FREECPU=0.0
	FREEMEMORY=7593060
	HOSTNAME=forest
	MODELNAME=Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5335  @ 2.00GHz
	NETRX=
	NETTX=
	PUBKEY=ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA2p8ejm9VPcF1VVejm60Apu6xgwuSfHH0IGH9ER/izSMscExq/djYfECUs/eM/d/acbACwWd+lCqO3uYZFkEZNYyWy7fZmy0KgZMc4oJUGvp/OafCmQqqJjVK4LuoAdk57N054Zl0yJepm8kBQx6DTlx18uyTjP8bP8/baIgnJu+upHJ3A8LPHjVO0hqe0vTgOhVB2IVNsT/xhBnsH+gbvdqJHXDu+L7yIifRcN5aosZreCwLs3DT3T53CPaV1PLVKvAY465fBJQkLXTw4izAsDHpmWlnTlkkkJyoG2gi8tj6iho9Hu/v9CIB0VN715Suxg0sdXzf7ToqpNVvYz27Pw== root at taresian
	TOTALCPU=
	TOTALMEMORY=
	USEDCPU=0.0
	USEDMEMORY=1016480