[one-users] host with both tm_ssh and tm_lvm

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 20:33:29 PST 2009

Hi there,

Is there a way for a host to have multiple tm drivers?
I tried to add the same  host twice using "onehost create" with
different drivers and  didn't get complaints.
But when I deploy the images, sometimes I will have errros.
The problem is that it may use the ssh driver to image that needs lvm
or lvm driver to the image needing ssh.
When it happens to use the right driver, it works perfectly.

I guess the best solution is to specify the driver in the template for
each disk instead of for hosts. This way, we could have a VM with
multiple disks, one using LVM and another using ssh. How do you think?

Thanks.
Shi

--
Shi Jin, Ph.D.