[one-users] Problem running scons

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Tue May 12 06:48:47 PDT 2009

Hello,

Nice you managed to compile OpenNebula.

On May 11, 2009, at 1:22 PM, Johan Borch wrote:

> Can opennebula run windows? If it can, do anyone have a template for
> xen? I can't figure out how to set the attributes in the OS & BOOT
> section, the KERNEL and BOOTLOADER is mandatory.

Specific xen parameters for full virtuzalizacion are not supported.
You can add them using the RAW support of ONE description files,
something like this:

RAW = [ TYPE="xen", DATA="builder='hvm'"]
RAW = [ TYPE="xen", DATA="device_model='/usr/lib64/xen/bin/qemu-dm'"]

kernel an bootloader are supported in one but only one of them can be
used. I think most of the other parameters can be easily added using
standard one description files.

We focused our full virtualization support for kvm but we can study
adding more support for xen full virtualization.

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher