[one-users] error: Domain not found

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 03:33:51 PDT 2009

Hi there,

I didn't look properly at the log, my apologies.

Here is the line that obtains the domain name after the deploy

        elsif deploy_exe.stdout.match(/^Domain (.*) created from .*$/)

So I guess the problem is that the locale seems to be set to spanish.
If you can provide the output of "virsh create" I will make a patch
for you.

Regards,

- Tino
--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova