[one-users] Oracke VM (as cloud node) - host information are not properly inserted

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Mar 24 08:09:22 PDT 2009

Hello marimuthu,

The problem with requiretty seems to be so common and it is goo ide to
add that information tothe documentation and FAQ. We are using ssh -n
as some processes hang when STDIN is not closed. Anyway we are in the
process of changing our development web and we will look on adding
that after the migration is finished.

Thank you for telling us about the problem and you offer to add that
documention.

Bye