[one-users] Ubuntu Xen update - Hardy broke my setup

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Mar 24 07:55:00 PDT 2009

Hello,

Check the information about physical hosts. We have detected some
problems getting memory information from last Xen versions. If you
experience this problem change in $ONE_LOCATION/lib/im_probes/xen.rb
the line that says:

when 'max_free_memory'

by

when 'free_memory'

Anyway we have not yet created a really tested fix for this problem
but it may solve your problems.

Bye