[one-users] Configure - Script Network - Init

Miguel J. - Templeir mjcampos at citic.es
Wed Mar 18 04:55:09 PDT 2009

Yes, Script generate correctly files, but it has not been generate
before that network interface has been initialized.

This is my Question, How can I init script before network interfaz had
been initialized?

    I've initialize script after network interfaz with "rc-update.d "
<In Debian>, but I don't know how to launch it before the initialitation.