[one-users] Configure - Script Network - Init

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Tue Mar 17 04:40:34 PDT 2009

Hello Miguel,

Have you checked that your VM is up and running? Issue a onevm list
command to see the state and if it is "runn" you can also see what
physical node is executing it. In case you are using xen hypervisor
you can go to that node a use xm console one-<vmid> to open a console
to that VM and see what is happening and check if the network was
correctly configured.

I am not so familiarized with Centos networking scripts but if that
scripts are correctly configured after the init script that brings up
the net it should work. Check the generated scripts and try to bring
up the network manually.

Bye