[one-users] Frontend configuration.

Enric Pere Pages Montanera vprotraining at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 10:56:41 PDT 2009

### You must add oneadmin to sudoers file. I think this will solve your
problem.

It didn't work. In the script tm_clone.sh when it try to copy ("scp") the
file to destination host, the user oneadmin doesn't have permisions because
the directory had been created by root, and the script didn't use "sudo"
before the command.
I tried to patch the script adding a command that makes a "chown" to
destination path, but unfortunately doesn't work.

Thanks for your time and your effort. I'm going home for today, let's try
again tomorrow.

Cheers! ;-)

Enric.