[one-users] vmcontext not running at startup

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Wed Jun 24 05:42:02 PDT 2009

Hello,

It all depends on the flavor of linux you are using. I think the
default runlevel for redhat based and debian based distributions are
different so you better check what runlevel it is running and perhaps
add some debug  to the script to make sure it starts (writing to a
file is a good way to know if the script starts).

Bye