[one-users] ubuntu front end and openSUSE node

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Mon Jun 15 04:32:02 PDT 2009

Hi,

We are using the same images (disks) for both hypervisors. Anyway you
can add any attribute to the hosts. For example, add

pust "HYPERVISOR=Xen"

to im_probes/xen.rb

and

pust "HYPERVISOR=KVM"

to im_probes/kvm.rb

Then you can use the new variable in the VM templates for the REQUIREMENTS
attribute, like:

REQUIREMENTS = HYPERVISOR = "Xen"

Cheers

Ruben