[one-users] Incorrect monitoring stats?

Gordon Wells gordon.wells at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 02:41:00 PDT 2009

Hi

I'm using Scientific Linux 5.2 with xen. Will have a look at the
memory/ballooning situation.

Regards

--

Gordon Wells
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Unit

The first principle is that you must not fool yourself -- and you are
the easiest person to fool. So you have to be very careful about that.
After you've not fooled yourself, it's easy not to fool other
scientists. You just have to be honest in a conventional way after
that.

-- Richard Feynman