[one-users] haizea with ON | Enactment error when starting VMs

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Mon Jun 15 01:32:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

> One thing I observed is as soon as I submit the VM template after adding the
> haizea params to the template, VM is getting created immediately even though
> I had given the AR start time as 10 min. Am I missing something?.

Are you running the ONE scheduler (schedd) at the same time as Haizea?
It sounds like you submitted a VM, but the default ONE scheduler got
to it before Haizea, which would explain why your VM is starting
immediately and, when Haizea tries to start it at the reserved time
(10 minutes in the future) it finds that it's in an inconsistent
state.

So, make sure you only have one scheduler running at any given time.
Otherwise, they'll give conflicting orders to OpenNebula.

Cheers!
--Borja