[one-users] ONE Fault Tolerance

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Jun 5 08:58:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

If a physical resource fails, its VMs also fail. OpenNebula v1.2 does
not provide support for management of checkpointing. In any case you
would need a file system with snapshot support.

Cheers,
--
Ignacio M. Llorente, Full Professor (Catedratico): http://dsa-research.org/doku.php?id=people:llorente
DSA Research Group:  web http://dsa-research.org and blog http://blog.dsa-research.org