[one-users] Initial configuration assistance

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Jun 4 09:16:57 PDT 2009

Hello,

For automatic network configuration you must add a script in the VM
startup to configure the network. The instructions to do so are in http://www.opennebula.org/doku.php?id=documentation:howto_vnet
. You can use Fermin instructions to enable VNC and perform this
configuration and debug any problems you may have.

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher