[one-users] SSH issue while Migrating

prema.ramakrishnappa at wipro.com prema.ramakrishnappa at wipro.com
Tue Jun 9 03:59:36 PDT 2009

Hi
I am able to migrate a running VM from  hostmachine1 to hostmachine2 .
But I understand that password less SSH setup is required as a
prerequisite between  hostmachine1 and hostmachine2.
so i would like to understand the following:

is there any other alterative way to use migrate without SSH or
can we achieve migrate using NFS. if yes may I know how can we achieve
that.
(1). How to programmatically connect to hostmachine1 and hostmachine2
with password less ssh

(2). Is there any other alterative way to use migrate without SSH

(3). can we achieve migrate using NFS. if yes may I know how can we
achieve that.

Regards,

Prema

www.wipro.com