[one-users] Empty monitoring stats

Gordon Wells gordon.wells at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:43:27 PDT 2009

Hi

I have a problem with the monitoring of nodes within an opennebula cluster.

All I see is:

 HID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   0 aquila01                    0             0    100                   on
   1 aquila02                    0             0    100                   on

It never shows MEM details etc. This seems to be preventing me from
using the ON or haizea schedulers, although I can run vms manually.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.
Gordon

--

Gordon Wells
Bioinformatics and Computational Biology Unit

A poet once said "The whole universe is in a glass of wine." We will
probably never know in what sense he meant that, for poets do not
write to be understood. But it is true that if we look at a glass
closely enough we see the entire universe. There are the things of
physics: the twisting liquid which evaporates depending on the wind
and weather, the reflections in the glass, and our imaginations adds
the atoms. The glass is a distillation of the Earth's rocks, and in
its composition we see the secret of the universe's age, and the
evolution of the stars. What strange array of chemicals are there in
the wine? How did they come to be? There are the ferments, the
enzymes, the substrates, and the products. There in wine is found the
great generalization: all life is fermentation. Nobody can discover
the chemistry of wine without discovering, as did Louis Pasteur, the
cause of much disease. How vivid is the claret, pressing its existence
into the consciousness that watches it! If our small minds, for some
convenience, divide this glass of wine, this universe, into parts —
physics, biology, geology, astronomy, psychology, and so on — remember
that Nature does not know it! So let us put it all back together, not
forgetting ultimately what it is for. Let it give us one more final
pleasure: drink it and forget it all!

 -- Richard Feynman