[one-users] OpenNebula Vs Eculayptus

Ignacio Martin Llorente llorente at dacya.ucm.es
Fri Jul 3 09:25:51 PDT 2009

Hi,

Let me add to Ruben's email that one of our aims is to build an open-
source ecosystem around OpenNebula. Several research centers and
companies are developing new open-source components around OpenNebula
in the context of international projects (see RESERVOIR, main EU-
funded project [1] in virtualization and cloud, and its recent
collaboration with EGEE [2]) and communities (see MORFEO [3]) ; and
many open-source products and research and development initiatives are
being defined around OpenNebula.

Best,

[1] http://www.reservoir-fp7.eu/
[2] http://www.eu-egee.org/fileadmin/documents/newsletter/summer-2009/EGEE-newsletter-summer-2009.html#news8