[one-users] ONE out of sync with ec2 on reboot..

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Thu Jul 2 02:31:37 PDT 2009

Hi,

Do you mean that after rebooting the EC2 machines just disappeared?.
OpenNebula stores it's state in a DB so when it is restarted the VM's
are loaded and monitored, so you can shutdown them and the status of
the VM is synced. I've tested this several times and I can not
reproduce the error. Is there any relevant message in oned.log?

Cheers!

Ruben

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 6:47 AM, Pallab Chakrabarty
<pchakrabarty at spikesource.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I’m using one to connect to EC2. I created few instances at ec2 using one..
> In-between, suddenly my box(one) was down and when rebooted found one is not
> in sync with ec2..
>
> and I have to shutdown ec2 instances manually..
>

> Pls advice how to fix this..
>

> - regards
>    Pallab

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero