[one-users] (no subject)

Primrose, Richard richard.primrose at sap.com
Thu Jul 30 03:26:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am encountering an error when stopping my VM in opennebula. From the
state diagram, I see that when a VM shuts down/stops, it moves to the
EPIL state, where the local copy of the VM is copied back to the
Frontend, and then the state should progress to DONE as ours is going to
FAIL. My problem arises in this copying phase and I have identified that
it has something to do with the permissions of a Checkpoint file which
is owned by root, created on the node and it does not have permission to
copy this file back to the frontend, any help on this would be much
appreciated,

Thanks in advance,
Richard

Richard Primrose
Student Intern
SAP Research CEC Belfast
SAP (UK) Limited
University of Ulster - TEIC Building
BT37 0QB Newtownabbey, U.K.
T +44 (0)28 909 30090
mailto:richard.primrose at sap.com
www.sap.com/research

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you
are not the addressee please contact us immediately and also delete the
communication from your computer. Steps have been taken to ensure this
e-mail is free from computer viruses but the recipient is responsible
for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening it or any
attachments. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of
the author only and do not represent the views of SAP.

SAP (UK) Limited, Registered in England No. 2152073. Registered Office:
Clockhouse Place, Bedfont Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HD.
SAP (UK) Limited, Registered in Northern Ireland No. NFC04016.