[one-users] Libvirt ruby binding integration

Marco Sinhoreli msinhore at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:58:12 PST 2009

Hi Javier,

I think, to abstract the information about the hosts and virtual
machines, to use a ruby binding libvirt[1] and to connect with remote
hosts, instead of use ssh to remote connections, use the libvirt
feature to remote connections [2] [3].

I can help with something. I'm interested in a high performance
orchestration system, and the opennebula, initially seems be the best.
I think to use one with more than thousand physical servers executing
different services.

[1] http://libvirt.org/ruby/
[2] http://libvirt.org/remote.html
[3] http://libvirt.org/uri.html