[one-users] Xen onevm - please give more information

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Jan 7 12:42:13 PST 2009

Hi Marimuthu,

  You setup seems completely right. Just a quick question, can you do ssh to
Machine2 without being prompt for a password (with the user running oned).
Also you may find some error information in $ONE_LOCATION/var/oned.log or in
$ONE_LOCATION/var/sched.log.

Also you can use

NIC = [ network = "Public VLAN" ]

in you r template.  Then OpenNebula will lease a MAC/address to your VM using
the Public VLAN network. This will be automatically binded to eth0 as you
specify in your template. (Note that you have to either configure the IP for
the VM manually or with a context script, check:
http://www.opennebula.org:80/doku.php?id=documentation:rel1.2:nm#network_context_for_the_vm
)

Cheers

Ruben