[one-users] Release status

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Jan 28 04:21:23 PST 2009

Hi,
	We are now preparing for releasing OpenNebula 1.2. All the new functionality
for the release is already in the 1.2 branch. The head of this branch can be
considered as OpenNebula 1.2RC1. Note, that we do not plan to make any formal
candidate release. The 1.2 branch is feature freeze now and only critical bug
fixes will be committed.

	Once 1.2 is released we will support it and commit bug fixes to the 1.2
branch. No new functionality will be added, and the interfaces/APIs will be
preserved for the 1.2.x series.

	So now the trunk is officially OpenNebula 1.3 (development version). After 1.2
we will detail the 1.4 (next stable) roadmap, so we can discuss it in the
list.

The branch for the 1.2 series is here:
http://svn.opennebula.org/one/branches/one-1.2

As always you can get the last development version (1.3 now) from:
http://svn.opennebula.org/one/trunk one

OpenNebula 1.2 Release Dates:
1.2beta1: 05/12/2008
1.2beta2:	12/01/2009