[one-users] Compilation problem

Upendra Sharma upendras at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 20:41:00 PST 2009

Hi folks,
I tried to compile one-1.2.0 and it threw an error while compiling the lex file.I ran the following command
scons parsers=yes...build_lex(["src/host/host_parser.c", "src/host/host_parser.h"], ["src/host/host_parser.l"])"host_parser.l", line 37: unrecognized %option: header-file
I checked the host_parser.l is the same file (using diff).
my flex and bison versions are ..lex --versionlex version 2.5.4
 bison --versionbison (GNU Bison) 2.3

of course, I checked ... when I run scons without parsers=yes .. it sails smoothly. Can someone tell me where am I doing it wrong?

thanks,-upendra