[one-users] admin/host on the same physical machine issues

Damien Cerbelaud dcerbelaud at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:36:41 PST 2009

Hi,

I installed the one admin on the physical machine (CentOS 5.2) that
also serves as my first node.
I configured ssh correctly, and can add the host using 'onehost
create'. However, monitoring fails to retrieve information from the
host, though the scripts are correctly copied to REMOTE_DIR, but not
executed

[oneadmin at opennebula ~]$ onehost list
 HID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
   1 opennebula                  0             0          0
100                                 on

When I enter onehost show opennebula, I have more information, but
still some parameters are missing:

[oneadmin at opennebula ~]$ onehost show opennebula
HID      = 1
HOSTNAME = opennebula
IM MAD   = im_xen
VMM MAD  = vmm_xen
TM MAD   = tm_ssh
MANAGED  = 1
ATTRIBUTES

      ARCH=i686
      HOSTNAME=opennebula
      MODELNAME=Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5320  @ 1.86GHz
HOST SHARES
      HID          = 1
      ENDPOINT     =
      MAX_CPU      = 0
      MAX_MEMORY   = 0
      MAX_DISK     = 0
      CPU_USAGE    = 0
      MEMORY_USAGE = 0
      DISK_USAGE   = 0
      RUNNING_VMS  = 0

Is it normal? Or do I have to install the administration node on a
different physical machine?

Thanks!

Damien