[one-users] ONE templates for Windows on XEN

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Wed Dec 16 08:05:32 PST 2009

In case this helps, I am posting the template I am using for
WindowsXP + KVM in our OpenNebula cloud (it has the DISK for the
installation using the iso, and the normal runs):

Cheers

Ruben

#---------------------------------------
# VM definition example
#---------------------------------------

NAME = winxp

CPU    = 0.50
MEMORY = 512

# --- kernel & boot device ---

#OS = [ boot = "cdrom" ]
OS = [ boot = "hd" ]

FEATURES = [ acpi = "no" ]

# --- 1 disks ---

DISK = [
  source   = "/home/ruben/Virtual/images/winxp/winxp.img",
  target   = "hda",
  clone    = "no" ]

#DISK = [
#  source   = "/home/ruben/Virtual/iso/windows/OS/WindowsXP_SP3.iso",
#  type     = "cdrom",
#  target   = "hdb",
#  clone    = "no" ]

# --- 1 NIC ---

NIC = [ network="cluster", ip="10.0.0.26"]

# --- VNC server ---

GRAPHICS = [ type = "vnc", listen  = "127.0.0.1", port = "5902", keymap="es"]

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero
 Associate Professor
 Distributed System Architecture Group (http://dsa-research.org)

 Weblog: http://blog.dsa-research.org/?author=7