[one-users] Catastrophic failure physical machines

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Dec 17 09:32:57 PST 2009

Hi Sven,

No, current version of OpenNebula cannot do that. What it can do,
though, is to inform that a physical host is down, and what VMs were
running on it. So it will be fairly easy to script an automatic
procedure to start those machines on other host.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova