[one-users] ebtables hook script for kvm hosts

Gavin netmatters at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 10:39:09 PDT 2009

Hi Ruben,

Thanks very much for the prompt response and am happy to hear that a
KVM ebtables hook script is on it's way.

I'm even happier to hear that KVM via OpenNebula will have the same
feature set as the established Xen hypervisor.

I'm busy setting up what should hopefully become fairly large
OpenNebula installation for a local tier 1 ISP, I've used Xen quite
extensively up until now, and I can say that it does the job really
well, apart from a few distribution/application specific annoyances.

The major Linux distributions seem to be favouring KVM these days and
I can agree with a lot of their motivations, so for this project I
have decided to deploy KVM.

Thanks again for your help and looking forward to the upcoming release(s).

Regards,
Gavin