[one-users] Stuck in "prolog" mode?

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Aug 24 02:39:52 PDT 2009

Hi Romaine,

Sorry, my bad. In fact, the POLLING method of the KVM virtual machine
manager driver just looks for the state of the VM (running, paused, crashed,
blocked,etc) and the "Used Memory", but virsh doesn't return the percentage
of used CPU or the Network traffic, that is why you have a "-1" in those in
your logs.

Best,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova