[one-users] Allocating VM on down host

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Fri Aug 21 02:48:42 PDT 2009

Hi Suresh,

You are completely rigth, OpenNebula shouldn't behave that way. I opened a
ticket [1] in the redmine project page so you can keep track of its
resolution, and to add relevant information if you deem it valuable.

Thanks for the feedback!!

-Tino

[1] http://redmine.opennebula.org/issues/136

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova