[one-users] How to get instance IP from outside..

Tino Vazquez tinova at fdi.ucm.es
Thu Aug 20 03:16:01 PDT 2009

Hi Pallab,

Thanks a lot for the scripts, I'm sure the community can put them to a good
use. We are in the process of creating a project to gather all the scripts
contributed, and we will be deligthed to include yours.

Best regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova