[one-users] Cannot shutdown VM

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Thu Aug 13 02:19:37 PDT 2009

Hi

Just remember that acpi = no means that the VMs are shutdown the hard
way (the file systems will not be unmounted and so on). That's ok if
you do not want to reuse the images, otherwise it is better to leave
acpi=yes and handle the acpi events in the guest OS by configuring
acpid or a similar package...

Regarding the monitoring problem. Can you send us the output of the
scripts to see where the parser fails?

Cheers!

Ruben

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Harsha Buggi<Harsha_Buggi at mindtree.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Forgot to mention.I have tried executing the one-im scripts in tmp folder in isolation and they execute with no errors. No permission issues either.
>
> Regards,
> Harsha

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero
 Associate Professor