[one-users] GUI For OpenNebula

Primrose, Richard richard.primrose at sap.com
Thu Aug 13 03:18:45 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have had great success with OpenNebula in terms of functionality and
now
I wish to take it to the next step, My plan was to create a GUI for
OpenNebula
allowing a user to Deploy Vm's, Migrate, Delete etc. etc. I was hoping
to use Adobe
Flex and was wondering if anyone had tried this before or if anyone had
any ideas?

Thanks,
Richard

Richard Primrose
Student Intern
SAP Research CEC Belfast
SAP (UK) Limited
University of Ulster - TEIC Building
BT37 0QB Newtownabbey, U.K.
T +44 (0)28 909 30090
mailto:richard.primrose at sap.com
www.sap.com/research

This communication contains information which is confidential and may
also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you
are not the addressee please contact us immediately and also delete the
communication from your computer. Steps have been taken to ensure this
e-mail is free from computer viruses but the recipient is responsible
for ensuring that it is actually virus free before opening it or any
attachments. Any views and/or opinions expressed in this e-mail are of
the author only and do not represent the views of SAP.

SAP (UK) Limited, Registered in England No. 2152073. Registered Office:
Clockhouse Place, Bedfont Road, Feltham, Middlesex, TW14 8HD.
SAP (UK) Limited, Registered in Northern Ireland No. NFC04016.