[one-users] Persistent VM instance storage?

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Aug 24 03:12:59 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am not sure I understand your needs but you can have multiple images
in a VM. That way you can use one image to hold OS files and
configuration and other image for data. That data VM (where you can
read a write your results) can later be used in other VM's after you
shutdown the first VM.

Does it make sense?

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid & Virtualization Technology Engineer/Researcher