[one-users] gridway

Tino Vazquez tinova79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 10:24:56 PDT 2009

Hi Esperanza,

That is a gross lapsus linguae that has been typed into the QuickStart Guide.

It's been fixed in the documentation (thanks very much!), you don't
need GridWay at all. You can definetely install OpenNebula , as you
say, with a set of nodes interconnected through a LAN network without
any additional software.

Regards,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher:
http://www.dsa-research.org/tinova