[one-users] Open Nebula VM Image Management!

Ata HUsain ata.husain at rediffmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:42:40 PDT 2009

Dear All,

I am a newbie to Open Nebulla community. I am just to trying to evaluate Open Nebula Architecture with my present need. I am looking at the solution to provide a scalable means to distribute VM image on large number of nodes as a part of provisioning. I am not sure if Open Nebula gives an efficient VM managenet such as O(logN) or O(NlogN) time performance for distributing VM image among cluster nodes.

Please advise if Open Nebula can be used for achieveing the above mentioned goal.

Thanks in advance !

Regards,
Ata