[one-users] some questions

jvp1 at alu.upct.es jvp1 at alu.upct.es
Mon Sep 22 03:53:36 PDT 2008

Showing both files for VM (one from virt-manager and the other from
deployment.0) i can see that they are very different. In fact,
deployment is not using kernel from VM, it's using kernel from dom0. So
is it possible to configure vm config file for opennebula to get the
correct parameters? Or this is the behaviour looked for? I want
different distributions, with differents kernels (not only
paravirtualized hosts, i want full virtualized too). It can be done or
this is not possible at this moment? I can wait for that, don't worry.