[one-users] Connect two ONEs

supershadow at inwind.it supershadow at inwind.it
Mon Oct 6 00:45:43 PDT 2008

Hi all,
I am trying to configure opennebula and I would like to know if at moment there is method to configure two server opennebula to communicate each other. I try to explain better:
For the moment I have two separate sites with 2 computers each with Xen. On each site I have ONE to administrate them.
Now, there is one method to put on to the two ONEs, so the first ONE knows also the hosts in second site and viceversa?
In this case I will have the ability to migrate one VM from site1 to site2.

Thanks for the support!
Bye