[one-users] Using Images

Himanshu Khona himanshukhona at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 21:21:16 PST 2008

All -
I went through the xen guide and livemigrate is a feature of Xen.
Can someone please let me know the additional features which Opennebula
provides?
Currently, it seems it is seems to be running xen commands using sudo. I
don't see a big value add other then some ease of use.
I am sure the response will benefit everyone.
Thanks,
Himanshu