[one-users] Using Images

Himanshu Khona himanshukhona at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 03:49:08 PST 2008

All -Just so that it benefits everyone. I managed to resolve the issue.
There is a new tty restriction which prevents from remote execution of the
commands in /tmp.
Comment the default required tty in /etc/sudoers.
Then it should start working.
I had one more question, On the physical host when I run xm list, the vm
status shows b stat instead of run even when I am logged in. Is there any
reason for the same? Why is it in the blocked state? If so, how to unblock
the same?
Thanks,
Himanshu