[one-users] Few comments

Alexandre di Costanzo adc at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Nov 11 17:09:56 PST 2008

Hi all,

We are running experiments with  Open Nebula on *Open Suse Desktop 11*
and we have noticed that an include is missing for compiling: in src/
rm/RequestManager.cc missing #include <cstring>

In addition of that, we are working with the version of Xen 3.2, and
the prefix of the disk source has changed from 'file:' to 'tap;aio:'.
We have fixed the code by removing the automatic include of the prefix
to the disk's url and letting the user to specify it in the template.

Finally, the tag requirement doesn't seam to work properly when we set
the hostname in the template. The VM is submitted but its status is
'pending'. However, it works properly with the API.

Hope these comments would be useful.

Best regards,

Alex
--
Dr Alexandre di Costanzo
Research Fellow - Grid Computing and Distributed Systems (GRIDS)
E: adc at csse.unimelb.edu.au
W: www.csse.unimelb.edu.au/~adc