[one-users] libwwwhttp.so: undefined reference to`MD5Init', `MD5Final' and `MD5Update'

Alvaro Canales accleo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:32:59 PDT 2008

Hey!

That definitely solved my problem! :D I successfully installed ONE.

Before you gave me this answer, I had thought many workarounds:
Since I thought this error was probably w3c-libwww-5.4.0 library related, I
decided to build xmlrpc-c-1.06.27 without libwww support (notice that
OpenNebula has not libwww as a requirement!). Moreover, libwww and curl can
be considered very similar, I already have curl installed and xmlrpc doesn't
have it as a prerequisite. But when I tried to install ONE, I got another
error regarding a libwww library not present. I think it expected me to have
libwww installed. I recommend then, to put libwww as a requirement, too.

By the way, congratulations for the new release and thanks again for your
help!
Regards,

--
Álvaro