[one-users] VM holds on "boot" state

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Jul 28 07:52:13 PDT 2008

Hello,

I have uploaded a patch to svn repository solving the thread problem.
Could you please download latest codebase from svn and give it a try?

We have changed the install script to copy files but if you want to
easily update code from svn you can add "-l" parameter to install so
it creates symbolic links from the building directory. This way
updating from svn and recompiling (if there are changes in C++ files)
will be enough, no reinstall required.

Sorry again for this unfortunate bug.

Bye