[one-users] cannot locate backend for Nebula

Javier Fontan jfontan at fdi.ucm.es
Mon Apr 28 06:44:05 PDT 2008

Hello,

On Apr 28, 2008, at 11:43 AM, Wang, Lizhe wrote:

> Thanks, I have two more questions:
> 1) Can nebula works with Xen 3.0?

The Technology Preview of OpenNebula was only tested with 3.1 version
of Xen. It is possible that it works with version 3.0 as the commands
are almost the same (in this version the drivers call xm commands
directly). There could be problems getting information from VM's as
the format of xentop output can change from version to version. Let
us know if it works for you.

> 2) I use SUSE 10, I install the sqlite3 on the front end,
> I download sqlite3 all source tar ball from sqlite-3.5.8.tar.gz, I
> guess it has already contains sqlite3-dev,
> am I right?

Installing sqlite from source is fine (it also contains development
files, library and headers).

Bye

--
Javier Fontan, Grid Technology Engineer/Researcher